- Create an editor account.
- Enter your email address (username), password, and recovery answer in the text fields.
- Press the 'Create' button to send a one-time pass (OTP) code to your email address.
- Complete the 'Email address' field in email format. Do not use the symbols <, >, or ;, and use only one '@'. Use between 6 and 256 characters.
- Complete the 'Password' field using at least one uppercase letter (A-Z), at least one lowercase letter (a-z), and at least one digit (0-9). Use between 10 and 256 characters.
- Complete the 'Recovery answer' field using uppercase and lowercase characters, digits, and spaces. Use between 10 and 256 characters. Use your recovery answer to log in if you forget your password.
- Press the 'Cancel' button if you no longer wish to create an account.